Chiropractic is a primary health-care profession that specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions, especially related to the spine.
It involves a variety of safe, specific spinal manipulation, cranial work and other joint and soft tissue manipulation. Other techniques such as acupuncture, activator, ice and many more are also implemented along with advice on exercise, health and lifestyle.
With on-site digital x-ray and state of the art equipment, we strive to serve our patients to the highest standard while delivering excellence in chiropractic care in a comfortable, modern environment.
We can help with;
Acute and Chronic Neck Pain
Acute and Chronic Back Pain
Cervicogenic Headaches (neck-related)
Prevention of Migraines
Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist Pain (Adhesive Capsulitis, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel)
TMJ (Jaw) Pain
Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis
Plus many more…
- Keep up your regular intake of water. #Nottinghamshire #health #beneficial http://t.co/N81Qii8QBA
- Great way to start the day by taking part in a spin class. #awesome#health#handsonchiro http://t.co/tgd7mey2bU
- With the glorious weather , why not add something different to your water. #health #Nottingham http://t.co/NxphWKEXzI
- If you have taken up running recently then why not book yourself in for an sports massage . #Nottingham#massage http://t.co/OreHTRbgzh
- Try these flip flops as an alternative to the regular flip-flops.#goodposture #Nottingham #chiropractor http://t.co/ejzRNQ1Fqt