Chiropractic is a primary health-care profession that specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions, especially related to the spine.
It involves a variety of safe, specific spinal manipulation, cranial work and other joint and soft tissue manipulation. Other techniques such as acupuncture, activator, ice and many more are also implemented along with advice on exercise, health and lifestyle.
With on-site digital x-ray and state of the art equipment, we strive to serve our patients to the highest standard while delivering excellence in chiropractic care in a comfortable, modern environment.
We can help with;
Acute and Chronic Neck Pain
Acute and Chronic Back Pain
Cervicogenic Headaches (neck-related)
Prevention of Migraines
Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist Pain (Adhesive Capsulitis, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel)
TMJ (Jaw) Pain
Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis
Plus many more…
- Aim for your #health to be on target. #health #nottingham #chiropractor http://t.co/0l4lyfjdYo
- Well done to @PanthersIHC last night with the great result! #nottingham #chiropractor
- #spinningClass mistakes. Take time & ask the instructor. https://t.co/WA3nV1nBj2
- Great news for everyone here @Hands_on_Chiro that we are working with the @PanthersIHC Good luck for the new season http://t.co/5wbeg5Oac7
- Five #stretches to help improve your #posture. http://t.co/AgEcMYiPY7