With gifts to purchase, visiting family and meals to plan, for some, the holiday season can be full of stress. Enjoy these five helpful tips to help keep your cool in the coming weeks.
1. Seek sunshine. If it’s sunny, take a walk outdoors. If you’re experiencing cold and dreary weather, consider a light therapy lamp.
2. Set realistic goals. Say it with us—you can’t please everybody all the time. Weigh what you can actually accomplish with what you’d like to and make a plan from there.
3. Be conscious of what you’re eating. During the holiday’s we tend to eat a lot, and it’s not always the best types of food. Stay aware of what you’re putting into your body and be sure to get your fair share of fruits and veggies.
4. Don’t overdo it. Getting enough rest plays a key role in leading a happy and healthy life.
5. Take a break. Set aside time for yourself to regroup.